
3/4 c sugar
3/4 c brown sugar
1 c butter (I have found that slightly above room temp is the perfect temp for great cookies)
2 eggs
1 t salt
1 t baking soda
1 t vanilla (I normally add two, I really have no idea why it's just what has happened)
2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
1/2 package or chocolate chips or if you really want to go nuts use the entire pckg
1 1/2 c of chopped pecans
Directions:
Cream sugars, butter and eggs in a blender until well blended. Devon says to not over blend the first ingredients because it makes a harder cookie. Add the remainder of the ingredients up to the flour. Then turn your mixer and add the flour gradually. Mix in your chocolate chips and pecans and bake at 350 degrees for ruffly 9 minutes.
Variations: PAZOOKIE!!! under cook the cookie just a bit and while it's hot add a scoop of vanilla icecream and serve immediately. THIS IS MY FAV!!!!!
Note:This cookie recipe is on the back of most chocolate chip packages but my family loves it so much I have memorized it. So in efforts to help me if I ever get amnesia I will know that I love it and this is the recipe to use......of course assuming that if I get amnesia baking cookies will be on my top list of priorities.



No comments:
Post a Comment