
Sugar Cookies
I triple this receipe when ever I make them because they go fast.
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/4 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
Soften the butter to room temp. Cream together butter and sugar. Add egg, milk, and vanilla beat well. Stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt and add to creamed mixture and beat till blended. Divide dough in half. Wrap each half in cling wrap and put in fridge for an hour. If you leave it in your fridge longer its ok. I've left mine in for 4 days before making and they turned out great...
On lightly floured surface roll each half of dough to the thickness you like your cookies. Cut into desired shapes Place cookies on cookies sheet and bake at 375 for around 10 min. Depending on the thickness of your cookies. When cookies are done and cooled ice with your favorite icing.
Bonnie Stalder



No comments:
Post a Comment