Please all Recipes must be tested and absolutely loved before you submit them!!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Delicous Chicken and Rice by Christy Cluff

8 Chicken breasts
garlic powder
paprika
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 c whipping cream
1 can chicken broth
3 T flour
3 T butter
salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 350. Sprinkle the chicken with garlic powder, sprinkle heavily with paprika, and put in a 9x13 ungreased pan. In a bowl, mix soup and cream together. Pour over the chicken. Bake for 1 hour. When chicken is done, remove from pan and put drippings from baking dish in a small sauce pan. Add the flour, butter, salt, pepper, and broth. Bring to a boil. This will make a delicious gravy for the chicken and rice.

RICE

3 c water
2 c rice

Place in a second baking pan, cover with foil and bake along side the chicken.

Note:
When I cooked this I just added it to the main casserole dish and it did great. Also when I am trying to cook this dish fast I just cook it over the stove then put the cooked chicken over the uncooked rice and bake it until the rice is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment