Please all Recipes must be tested and absolutely loved before you submit them!!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chicken and Black Bean wrap


4 frozen chicken breasts (you don't even have to thaw!)
1 15-oz. can corn
1 15-oz. can black beans
1 16-oz. jar salsa

Place all ingredients in crock pot on low for 4-6 hours. Shred chicken and stir. Place in soft flour tortillas with favorite toppings (cheese, lettuce, sour cream, guacamole). Today I didn't have salsa, so I substituted diced tomatoes with green chilies...and on days when I don't have tortillas we like this dished up in as a soup. I love this because it's super easy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. dusty, you are so awesome! i cant wait to find some great recipies to add. by the way... you really need to add monkey bread and terrels cowboy cookies. i am dying to mkae them both and lost my recipies!

    ReplyDelete